May 3, 2012

Paisyn's 3rd Birthday!!

Wow... Do we really have a 3 year old? It's crazy to think in just a few short months she will be going to preschool. I really feel like it was just yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to her. I still can't comprehend the fact that we are blessed to be her parents. She lights up our lives. She is so happy, energetic, loving and sassy. We love her imagination, it keeps growing more and more. We wouldn't know what to do without her sweet spirit.


I wanted her birthday to be a big deal this year. One because she loves birthdays (she makes me a cake daily and sings happy birthday) and second it was the last year that she would have her own family birthday party as Easton was due a few weeks after her birthday. I was so worried I would end up having him on her actual birthday, as I was put on bed rest again (not as long this time). But anyways needless to say she got her own day and mom was wiped out by the time it was over. I have to say thank you to Pinterest for the decor ideas. Paisyn told me she wanted a pink, blue and green party so that's what she got. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking well because I'm sure I will end up getting up in a few short hours with the little E Man... his post is to come next :)









0 comments: