February 7, 2012

Christmas Time

Well it's about time I get around to updating about Christmas. This year was so much fun. Paisyn was such a joy!! She was so excited for Santa to come and actually understood what was going on. I love watching through her little innocent eyes. She makes my heart smile!!


Anyways... here are a bunch of pictures. Well we would have a ton more but our camera had a little oops moment and deleted a bunch of pictures.

(yes, I did cry)


This really isn't from Christmas, but how cute is she?
(since it wasn't a white Christmas)













Making some cookies for Santa :)








Kenny said to her "what did Santa bring you?" she yelled "my doll house"
(so bummed I thought it was on video)
















So excited!!


Daddy was spoiled from Santa as well :)




Paisyn was spoiled from her grandparents on both sides!!




See that excitement?




















































Thanks to Santa and all of our family for an amazing Christmas. I love spending the time with family and eating lots of food.



0 comments: