January 12, 2011

X-MAS

Well its about time... I figure I really need to be better at this posting thing but lets just face it. I suck at this thing called blogging. Well Paisyn was spoiled and so was I. I'm so grateful for what we have and pray that next year we will be able to do more charity work. I feel awful saying this but we didn't do anything this year. It just doesn't seem like Christmas. After Christmas morning was over I felt like something was missing and the longer the day went on the more my heart hurt. Don't get me wrong I loved watching Paisyn get so excited for her new toys, but I thought of those kids that didn't get anything. Anyways it still was amazing to be with our families. So here are some pictures of our holiday season.

We went to my aunts house this year to do cookies. This is something that my mom has always held at her house but this year my aunt took on the duty. It was lots of fun and I always love to see all my cousins faces.



I had to add this. When there is snow on the ground why not play in the garage?

Making more coocoos (as Paisyn would say)



Paisyn and my mom... She was so spoiled by her grandparents. (Just realized I didn't get any pictures with her opening presents with Kenny's parents I'm so bad at this stuff)
Paisyn and her new kitchen... she is loving this thing. I went upstairs yesterday and she had cooked her snacks. I had a big mess but she loved it.
Kenny's awesome arm... Hello
New bike... this was one of the last things that Santa got her. She was beside herself in the store over this thing. So glad Santa saw that she wanted it so bad ;)


1 comments:

Laci said...

JESS!!! I SO wish we lived by each other!!! You have no idea :( Anyway, Paisyn is SO adorable!!! I love the one of her in the garage.. what a cutie! :) And her kitchen looks AWESOME! It looks like the same version Elle has, but cooler LOL :) Glad you guys had a fun Christmas!!