December 27, 2010

Santa Baby...

So happy waiting in line to see Santa... She kept looking at him. Both Kenny and I thought she would do amazing...
but wait a minute...
Poor thing... and yes I'm totally behind the camera laughing. It's kind of sad looking back. What kind of mom laughs at their child like that... Oh well think what you would like.
I just had to put this picture in well because this has been my days as of late and it's not so fun... Don't you just love the toddler stage?? Well I really do and not all days are like this but it seems to be more and more often... but I still love her :)
With Papa at Grandma B's Christmas party...

And once again not loving Santa... Poor face.
Well I have been wanting to post these and I totally know it's after Christmas and I should be posting Christmas morning but this is what you get... :) Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Laci said...

SUPER cute Jess!! And yes~ I would TOTALLY be the laughing mom behind the camera if we took elle to see santa this year LOL We didnt even attempt it though :P Paisyn is SO stinkin cute!!! Even when throwing a tantrum, she is just adorable!! And you are lookin good too my dear~ Love you long dark hair!!!!

The Wiser Family said...

The Santa picture just kills me! What a fun little kitchen too!!! Oh yeah, LOVE your hair dark!