February 7, 2011

the simple things...

... are no longer simple. Like going to get a stamp at the post office. Yeah... not so simple with a toddler. They need to design them better so I can see where she is and keep my place in line all at the same time. I had 2 people walk in and go in front of me because Paisyn was running around. I was so upset, but of course I didn't say anything. I was hoping the other 5 people that were in front of me would say something. I was ready to walk up and say... here is 44 cents put a dang stamp on it and walk out, but finally I got to the front of the line and got a stamp. It took them 2 seconds to help me, but I was there for 10 minutes, which really felt like 20. USPS please make it more simple for us needy moms. Thanks...

2 comments:

Laci said...

Oh I TOTALLY know how you feel. I absolutely DREAD going to the post office. I cannot believe that 2 different people cut in front of you!! LAME!! I would've thought the other people would say something.. I would have! Umm HELLO! People are lame. I dread the day of going somewhere like that with Elle AND a baby... What to do???? Anyway~ I'm with ya sister.

The Wiser Family said...

I totally know what you mean! I hate when I forget to buy stamps at the grocery store because that means I have to go to the post office. Seriously, there needs to be a drive up window!! :)