July 26, 2013

Where To Start

It's hard to know where to start when you have been gone from the blog world for so long. I guess the best place is what's going on in everyone's lives right now. This last year has brought many of changes for our family.

Kenny:

Kenny has had some big moves professionally this year. Last year in April he resigned from his job and started his own business. This has been a dream of his since I have known him. He consults for small businesses. To say this last year has been stressful is an understatement but I truly know it's the best move for our family in the long run. He also has been working on a iPad case with a friend from High School. It's pretty awesome. They will be launching on Kickstarter next month. I'm sure you all have seen me bombing your news feed with pictures and comments. Kenny is such a hard worker and we are so grateful for him. As for personal life for Kenny... he loves his kids more then anything. He still loves to play softball... this will never change. Pretty much this guy does so much for us and we love him to death. 

Paisyn:

It's crazy to see how this girl has changed over the last year. She is so beautiful inside and out. Her personality is so sweet but also a little firecracker at the same time. She loves her brother but really wants a baby sister as well. She started preschool and dance last year. She loves both! She has been missing them so much during the summer and can't wait to start up again. She has the biggest imagination ever. I love to listen to her play. This girl makes us the happiest parents ever.


Easton:

This boy is honestly the sweetest thing. He has always know how to get attention from anyone. He is a ham!! He's such a boy as well... he loves to play cars and ball. He can kick the ball so well. I'm really in awe every time I watch him. He also hit the ball the other day with the bat... daddy is proud. People always think he is older than he is because of his motor skills. He is still my baby and is such a momma's boy. We wouldn't know what to do without him.

 Me:

Just being a mom to the most amazing kids ever and loving the husband. I really feel so blessed and can't complain. I have of course had some hard times. Some which I'm still going through. In the last  4 months I have lost 3 people that I was really close to and loved very much. It has been hard but I keep thinking what am I suppose to learn from this. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and that he will show me the way out. I just continue to pray and ask for help to overcome the pain I have been feeling. I feel blessed that I have been able to serve in the Young Women's at our church. These cute girls teach me so much through their sweet testimonies. Truly I feel grateful for all I have even through my trials.

1 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

So good to see an update, Jess! Keep them coming. I hope you can get through your rough times. Looks like you're doing really well otherwise!