June 14, 2011

...

Yes we are still alive. Just really busy!! Here is a peak into some of our busy life.

First off I know I have never posted a picture of this darling little girl, but this is our friend Chris and Kallie's little one. I get the pleasure to love on her baby fat a couple times a week and as you can see she has a lot to offer :) Paisyn is in love with her and whenever the doorbell rings she says... "NaNa... Kal"


We have been playing with cousins. Kia (Kaitlin) It's always a party when these girls play together. I can't believe how much Paisyn looks up to Kaitlin (kind of scary) :)


Brock and Cole got to come hang at our house. Paisyn was in heaven. We had lots of yard work to do so they pretty much just explored the backyard.

Brock wanted to help us pull weeds. I promise we didn't make him :) Kenny - "Brock you don't have to help you can go play." Brock- "I like to dig" Here he is with "Large Marge" that's what he would call all the big weeds thanks to Kenny.

We have had lots of tea parties…

We danced...

We played hard... (promise this room was clean 5 minutes before she entered)

We got sick... :(

We made cookies... more like had some dough. Isn't that why you make cookies?


We were a princess at Aunt Kimmie's salon. Paisyn was so funny... When Kim was done she said "a water?" I went and got her drink she was disgusted with me and was like "a washy water" She wanted her hair washed. (video to come. It's on Kenny's phone)

We danced more...

We played and have watched a lot of baseball... Yesterday at Kenny's game she says "ughhhh come on... hit ball" so funny!!!


We had our Gymnastic show... (again video to come)

We got lots of stamps... (at gymnastics) have a mentioned how much I love FLIPS?? They are so good with the kids. Really I feel like Paisyn is learning so much from them (like how to climb out of her crib) but really it's not just all about gymnastics. They have a theme each week. Like how to be kind to your friends week, super hero week and such. So amazing!!!

Kenny and I have had a few date nights... how lucky am I to have this hot guy by my side?? :) Love ya babe and thanks for all your hard work!!

We also made time to sleep... (don't judge... yes Paisyn still has her binky, but only when she sleeps) :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comments:

Laci said...

Love the update and LOVE Miss P!! SOOOO CUTE!! I cant wait for her and Elle to play this summer when we come out. I love the "washy" comment about her hair, and the baseball comment LOL Too funny!