May 3, 2011

Lunch...

I get to have lunch with my best girl everyday but this day was special. The sun was out and it was a great day. I heart this little girl so much and I'm so grateful that I get to do everything with her. She makes me laugh, smile, cry and think of new ways to teach her. She really is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. Anyways... here are some pictures. Ps... Paisyn loves her baby had has to take her everywhere so she joined us for lunch as well.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Laci said...

What a darling post!! It makes me want to take elle out for a picnic. I love how you talk about being best friends and such... so true!! What a fun day.

The Wiser Family said...

She is so darling Jess!! I love that her dolly goes everywhere with her. She's going to be a great big sister one day!!