November 2, 2010

A little of everything...

First off look how cute my baby is... (yes I know she is no longer a
baby) She is 20 months this week. I can't get over how fast she is
growing up. She has started walking right into nursary and the
gym daycare like she is big or something. She is so cute...
Here is our conversation from the other day!!!
Mommy: Paisyn where did you get to be so cute?
From mommy or daddy?
Paisyn: Da da...
Mommy: Paisyn where did you get to be so cute
from daddy or mommy?
(thinking she just said it because I said daddy last)
Paisyn: Da da...
How does she know she looks like her dad?? Silly girl!!!
(Picture taken by my cute friend Courtney)



So next thing... This year, Kenny's work started quarterly sales competitions.
Last quarter, We went to Vegas for the weekend. Kenny drove a Nascar,
while I went to the spa. We then went to La Reve .
Well, for this quarter they took us to DISNEYLAND!!
I have to give my husband a shout out because without his hard work
we wouldn't have been able to go. He is so amazing at everything he does
Thanks babe for your hard work!!!
(ps-we didn't take Paisyn since it was a work thing)
We first went to Balboa Island... Which I thought was really an island... Blonde??
It was amazing and I loved the old time feel.





We went to the Crab Cooker (more like Crap Cooker) I hate seafood
and that is all they have, but it was fun because we
were in good company

Jared and Emily and us...

On the bus to DISNEYLAND!!! So happy...


Kenny, Jared and Ron (just a few of the sales guys)



















On to the next thing... Today is my marm's birthday...
Yes the day before mine. So I take her to lunch and she pays
for mine and I pay for hers. Kenny said why not just pay
for your own... Silly boys :) I'm so grateful to have
such an amazing person in my life. Thanks mom for being
my marm... Love ya!!!










The last of these pictures are because Paisyn is cute and I
wanted to share... So enjoy!!!






So sad!! :( She wanted mom's camera that I found she had out.
So we took a picture







That's it for now... until next time :) (which could be awhile)

3 comments:

Laci said...

First of all, Paisyn is a doll!!! Those pictures of her mad about the camera just crack me up! SEcondly, FUN TRIP!! You guys are always doing such fun things.. That's awesome that Kenny is such a hard worker! And happy birthday to you and your mama!! Fun!! -oh, and did you make that tu tu???? SO CUTE!!!! I love it.

Carly said...

Disneyland??? How fun! I didn't even know you guys went. Paisyn is SO cute. I can't wait to see you guys in Dec. And your hair!!! It's getting so long! Gorgeous! <3 Ya!

The Timothys said...

your little girl is ADORABLE!!!! i'm totally jealous of your vacation! looks like you had fun! i always like to check out your blog but never leave a comment so i hope you don't mind me leaving one! :) you have such a cute little family!!! oh p.s. does your husband work for zagg?!?! if so that is CRAZY! my husband's work stores and ships all of their products!! what a small world!