August 20, 2010

Update...

SURPRISED?? I know I haven't blogged in forever and I have thought about doing it a few times and then think of other things I should be doing while Miss P is down for a nap... So I thought I should give a little update on us as of late...

We will start with cute little Paisyn. She is getting so big!!! She's at the toddler stage which is bitter sweet!! One minute she is so freaking cute and I'm laughing my head off and a minute later she is doing something so naughty. I love this stage even on the worst days... Those sweet moments make up for the bitter moments :) Here are a few of Paisyn's favorite things...

  • Loves to color. She gets her coloring book and crayons and goes to town
  • Climbing up to the computer even after she has been put in time out a few times
  • Hearts The Chipmucks... She will watch the Squeakquel over and over if I let her
  • Loves to look out the window and say outside... It breaks my heart so I have to take her out so she can run around
  • Dance parties are a must at our house at least once a day, some days it's like 5 times (I can't wait to get her in dance)
  • Smiles... This girl totally knows how to put a cute little smile on her face when she is in trouble
  • Plays dolls with mom (goes and gets her baby and pushes her around then mom will babysit for her so she can go to the store.. Pretty cute!!!)
  • Gets mom's camera and say "CHEEEZZZ" over and over again

That's just a few new things that she has been doing. I love this girl so much and she is so dang cute... Still worried that she isn't talking as much as I wish, but I know she will get there. So lets go onto the next person in the family...


Kenny... I haven't said much about him in a post for a long time. He is such a perfect husband/dad for Paisyn and I. He works so hard for our little family. I'm so grateful for him and our blessings. Kenny has been working super hard at work and also when he gets home. He helps me and then goes back to work on our sites... Yes I said sites... Kenny and his business partner have opened a new business. Check it out HERE!! It has been going really well. We have been live for about 6 months... We still have a lot of work and more product to get up. So if you are looking for anything make sure you think of us :)

So that is about it... I know there is more but I'm so overwhelmed because I haven't blogged in so long and I don't know where to go next… So I will let some pictures do the talking for me :)







Thinking about climbing up to the computer but mom is right next to her :)




















She took all of her toys out so she could get in... Silly girl!!!






Her cousin just love her to death... :)



















This is what your hair looks like when you take a 3 1/2 hour nap... LOL!!!


Lets hope I don't wait so long to post next time...

1 comments:

Laci said...

YAY!!! I was SOOO excited when I saw on FB that you had updated that I jumped right over here!! SO fun! Paisyn is seriously SO gorgeous!! I love her! I needed my Trythall fix so thanks :o) Luv ya!!