April 8, 2010

Busy Life...

... yes we are still here. I log on and see all of your cute families.

I just don't want to think of what to say with each picture :) We just have so much going on.

I really should be cleaning my house or doing something productive, but...

I figure this is pretty productive right?? ;)


Anyways... can you guys believe Paisyn is 14 months??? Yes it's true!!

Well I wanted to give you guys a little update on her.



  • She has a smile that melts all of our hearts. She is just always so happy

  • Very very independent

  • Runs everywhere

  • A little on the crazy side (even more crazy if she misses a nap)

  • Loves her babies/teddy bears
  • Pushes her stroller with her babies, books, blocks and anything she can find around the house

  • Loves her books and ours also :) That is another video that needs to be posted of her (yes I still haven't figured it out, please don't judge me)

  • Isn't talking real words all that much, but does say...

hi

whos thad (in a whisper)

whass thad

and of course dada and sometimes mama :( (she likes to call me dada)

Also today said yummmm yummmm for yummy yummy

  • Will jabber non-stop... full on look at us and say things that we have no idea. Lets just say I'm a little scared of when she puts all those words together. She will never shut up :)

  • Loves to play with other kids (older or younger)

  • Can't wait for her dada to come home each day

  • Plays with her toys in her room (I will be making lunch and have to go check on her)

  • Likes to color (more like eat the crayons)

  • Gets into everything that she shouldn't and then smiles at me as she is doing it (yes I know we are in trouble)

Anyways... that is all I can think of right now. So enjoy some pictures :)



So yummy

Is she not just so beautiful?? I totally know I'm her mom

-so if you don't agree just act like it :) No but really I love this picture,

this is how she looks at everyone in the store and then she will act shy,

which trust me she isn't at all












This is her say "cheese" moment












Attack mommy...







We went to Disney on Ice with Grammie, Aunt Kim, and Kaitlin.
It was so much fun!!! Love this picture
with Grammie... This is Paisyn being her crazy self







Silly Goosie!!! She took my camera and took this picture

Before we left for the big night with the girls :)













Now these pictures are from awhile ago,
but I had to post
















Well that is it for this post... Hope I get to Easter this week :)


1 comments:

Laci said...

HA! Did I guilt ya into it? LOL! Either way.. I'm so happy to see you back in the blogging world! hehe :o) Oh my.. Paisyn is just as cute as EVER!! What a sweetie!!!! I soooooo wish we lived close so our girls could play!!! :( I love the pictures of you and her though before you went out.. SO SWEET! I love her "cheese" pics.. too cute!!